16th May 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?

I have appeared my graduation final yr in mass com nd journalism hons under Calcutta university.. i want admission in Burdwan university.. what is the criteria?? and will i have to sit for the entrance??
secondly, i want to do diploma in German language too along wid my post graduation.. is it possible?? how to get admitted for linguistic as well???

Regards....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  2. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  5. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  6. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  7. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  8. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  10. What are the job opportunities available after PG? I am a graduate in English and doing my PG in English
  11. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?
  13. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  14. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  15. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  18. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
17th May 2015, 07:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared my graduation final yr in mass com nd journalism hons under Calcutta university.. i want admission in Burdwan university.. what is the criteria?? and will i have to sit for the entrance??
secondly, i want to do diploma in German language too along wid my post graduation.. is it possible?? how to get admitted for linguistic as well???

Regards....
Yes, off course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mass Communication through Mass Communication after completing B.Sc in Mass Communication. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for M.Sc Mass Communication course through The University of Burdwan.

- The candidate should have completed a Bachelor degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- The applicant should also possess a minimum of 50% marks in the Graduation.
- Those who belong to SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Age of the candidate must be within 26 years.

It is really hard to do Diploma in German language along with M.Sc Mass Communication. I suggest you to concentrate on your Master degree instead of Diploma in German language to get a good career scope in future. However, you can study the Diploma in German language through Distance. But, always give preference to your Master degree.

Contact Information:
Department of Mass Communication
The University of Burdwan
Golapbag, Bardhaman - 713104
West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone : 0342-2558340, 0342-2558517
+091-342-2656566, 2656549, 2558554 Extn.466
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?