7th February 2011, 10:59 AM
sumit aggarwal

List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?

hello ,
i want to know about the under graduate forigen language courses ? what are Eligibility criteria for the course?

1st March 2011, 04:55 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Yes there are many undergraduate foreign language courses like
1> Chinese
2> Japanese
3>Spanish
4>English
5> German
etc...

and the criteria is you have to pass +2 exam with good marks in english...nothing else....

good luck...
1st March 2011, 04:57 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Yes there are many undergraduate foreign language courses like
1> Chinese
2> Japanese
3>Spanish
4>English
5> German
etc...

and the criteria is you have to pass +2 exam with good marks in english...nothing else....

good luck...
19th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10 2,now i want to do foreign lang course.pls do tell me which is the best university to do foreign lang course ?for a new comer who is new to all the lang ,which lang according to u should be done which is easy not only to understand but also to write & which has lot of scope not only in india but abroad also?????pls do reply....
8th March 2012, 08:28 AM

Question Re: List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit aggarwal View Post
hello ,
i want to know about the under graduate forigen language courses ? what are Eligibility criteria for the course?
dear sir ...plz tell me about the undergraduate spanish or german course ....what are the requirements and criteria for the courses.
and the date to apply for the courses....an fees also....

thanking u..
mayank mani
13th January 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

NAME OF BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE COLLEGES IN INDIA
30th May 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 with 90% marks and got 85 in eng. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for foreign language(german). Pllz do provide me with all the necessary details. [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?