10th June 2012, 03:09 AM
anu l

Is there any vacancy for foreign language job in government sector?

Hi,
Is there any vacancy for foriegn language job in govt sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  2. Is there any vacancy in government sector? I just got a job in central government sector in Delhi
  3. Information regarding the job vacancy in government tourism sector?
  4. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  5. Job vacancies available in government sector at the age of 35+? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  7. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  9. How can foreign students get a government job?
  10. How to look for a job in government sector? Is there any vacancy in government as a Pharmacist? I am a fresh M.Pharm graduate
  11. Latest job vacancy news in government sector
  12. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  13. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  14. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate? -- [New]
  15. How to learn foreign language after graduating from DU
  16. What is the highest ICWAI package?
  17. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  18. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
10th June 2012, 09:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for foreign language job in government sector?

Yes vacancies do come about for teaching job in various languages. French and German are the most common areas. To teach at the school level you need to complete graduation and then B.Ed. For joining any CBSE school you need to clear the CTET exam. To teach at the graduation level you need to be a post graduate with NET qualification. M.Phil or Ph.D will be an added advantage.
28th April 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for foreign language job in government sector?

Is there any job for german language in govt.sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?