14th December 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?

Hello sir, I have just passed 12th and want to study B.Pharmacy course so, I want to apply for an education loan but, I don't have a Account and Pan Card. What should I do for it if, I must need education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?
  2. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank if my father doesn't have Pan Card and ITR?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course? -- [New]
  9. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  10. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  11. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  12. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  15. Details of education loan for MCA?
  16. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
15th December 2016, 11:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?

*PAN stands for Permanent Account Number and it is compulsory for sanction of education. In list of documents essential for sanction of education loan, PAN card of student and guardian is necessary.

*You can apply for PAN card online or offline through application form. It takes around 15 days to generate PAN number and around 30 days to receive PAN card by courier. Account is not a big deal because you can open account from which you want education loan within one day.

*You will have to provide PAN number at time of application to education loan otherwise they will cancel your application.
15th December 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?

I have passed b.com from DU(SOL). I also had a working experience in Ecommerce for 8 months. I am just confused b/w MBA in Ecommerce ir MBA in logistics and supply chain management. Plz suggest me which one is better and also scope in these fields?
15th December 2016, 06:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Both bank account and Permanent account number card is very necessary for sanction of education loan from any bank of India. If you want to get your education loan sanctioned from any bank then open a bank account in that bank as soon as possible with valid address proof and identity.

You can apply for PAN card online at NSDL website. It costs just Rs 107 and if you have aadhaar card, you do not need any other document to apply for PAN card. You will receive your pan card within 40-50 days after that apply for education loan.
15th December 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need a valid identity proof and a guarantor to apply for any education loan. Also, admission should be confirmed at the said college or university. Bank will consider your application for loan, if you fulfill all the criteria.

Most of the banks will ask for a guarantor, if you are not an earning person. It will be difficult to get an education loan without the presence of a guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?