7th October 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?

Sir,
My brother want to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad. I want to apply for Education Loan for his education. But he don't have any Bank Account. Is it necessary having a Bank Account?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  10. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for subsidy in Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  16. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
8th October 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?

There is no compulsion that one should have a prior bank account in order to apply for education loan. There is no such eligibility criteria for education loan. Once the loan request is approved, the bank will ask to open an account and with the speed of internet world, now an account can be opened in one day. So there is nothing to worry. Once the education loan request is approved the bank will open the bank in the name of the person opting for loan and you need to provide all the requisite documents to the bank for opening a loan account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?