14th May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?

can i get education loan for mbs 2015 which coat 5 lakhs per annum.please tell me the require documens to get this loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  2. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  5. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  7. Can I get education loan to study MBBS which requires 4 lakhs per annum?
  8. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How much can I earn after BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Which country is suitable to do higher studies?
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  17. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
15th May 2015, 01:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of your MBBS course. However, you cannot get education loan more than 10 lakhs for study in India.

The required documents depends on the concerned bank. However, in general the following documents are required.

- Previous Academic records of yours.
- Admission letter from the concerned college and rank card if you had appeared in the entrance exam for admission.
- Prospectus of the concerned college.
- Income tax certificate and house tax/rent certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?