1st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?

Respected sir,i completed intermediate with 96.1% but i don't get any scholarship right now.i am financially soo poor.scholarship is compulsory needed for my further education.please concern to my request.my email id is [email protected]

13th April 2015, 06:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?

The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance for all deserving and eligible candidates to pursue their higher education. The central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD. To avail this scholarship the candidate must meet the following criteria:

1. Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% in class 12 examination from a recognized school.

2. Total annual income of the candidates parents should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum.

3. The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- per month for the under graduate studies.

* There is another scholarship which is "Indian oil educational scholarship scheme". To apply for this go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php
4th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?

How to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96.5% in MPC
1st July 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 968 marks in MPC my caste is BC_E
15th April 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply merit scholarship after secured 96. 2 percentage in intermediate MPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?