20th February 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Tech(agriculture)? List of good institutions with scholarship facilities?

can i join in B.Tech agriculture course so pl z tell me how to apply but am a Telugu medium student i have more interested in these course but now am in hyd my name is m.sowmya
so pl z help me and Iam a poor student my parents are said to stop your studis so pl z help me to tell the good college with scholarship facilitates

Related Questions:
21st June 2012, 09:44 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech(agriculture)? List of good institutions with scholarship facilities?

hey friend..!!
1.you go for b.tech agriculture by giving the entrance exam conducted by the university.
2.the good university for b.tech agriculture is Punjab Agriculture University,Ludhiana.
22nd June 2012, 03:59 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech(agriculture)? List of good institutions with scholarship facilities?

hi dear..!!
1.you can go for B.tech agriculture by giving the entrance exam that are conducted.
2.There are lot of universities in which you can try:-
-> The College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology is one of the Constituent colleges of the Junagadh Agricultural University. The Junagadh Agricultural University came into existence after the bifurcation of the Gujarat Agricultural University (GAU) with effect from May 1, 2004. The GAU was established on February 1, 1972 under the Gujarat Agricultural University Act, Act No. 13 of 1969 of the Government of Gujarat.
-> You can also try in punjab agriculture ,Ludhiana,that may also be best for your bright future.So work hard ...all the best.
11th September 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

im now in 3rd year btech agri engg. want to know about the scholarship of studying abroad after btech.pliz tell me
4th April 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

right i am doing my b.tech E.E.E. 3rd year . whether is there any scope for me to do m.tech in agricultural engineering field ?
13th April 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in 2nd year agricultuarl engg. in which repoted companies i can apply for job?????
11th August 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

top enginiring colleg in b.tach
23rd August 2013, 11:11 PM
sauravdash

yes , you can apply for b tech agricultural engineering by appearing state agricultural exam or by writting the ICAR exam which is all india basis .
There is the scholarships option for icar student who are reading outside there domicile and also state scholarships for obc ,sc,&st students reading in government colleges .
thanks!!
23rd August 2013, 11:12 PM
sauravdash

yes , you can apply for b tech agricultural engineering by appearing state agricultural exam or by writting the ICAR exam which is all india basis .
There is the scholarships option for icar student who are reading outside there domicile and also state scholarships for obc ,sc,&st students reading in government colleges .
thanks!!
15th May 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Rank details for admission in B tech agriculture by ICAR entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?