20th November 2011, 01:02 PM
TAZEEN F K

Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?

I heard that there are some universities where IELTS / GRE / TOEFL is not required but they offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students. I want to know thw name of that universities. I need that urgently. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GATE scorecard is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  2. Need information about Foriegn Studies with scholarship?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam?
  5. B.E/B.Tech(aeronautical engineering) in Chennai after B.Sc? Scholarship programs for the same?
  6. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  7. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  8. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  9. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  10. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  14. Reservation for a single daughter in any medical entrance test?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  16. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  17. Fees of BBA in New Delhi University being a Afghani with 75% in School? List of websites of BBA universities assisting internal and foreign students? -- [New]
  18. How can I get scholarship to study M.S. in Abroad?
24th February 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?

hello sir
i heard that there are some universities where IELTS / GRE / TOEFL is not required but they offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students. I want to know thw name of that universities. I need that urgently. Please help me out.
1st March 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?

i heard that there are some universities where IELTS / GRE / TOEFL is not required but they offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students. I want to know thw name of that universities. I need that urgently. Please help me out.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/names-universities-where-ielts-gre-toefl-not-required-offer-scholarships-foreign-poor-but-meritorious-students-469766.html#ixzz2MI2RKJYy
22nd May 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

i dont have ielts gre tofel. but i have completed my graduation so i want to purse mba in united states of america can i know whi
ch university offer me i20
9th December 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b-tech from mechanical stream and i am intrested in MBA program so what are the chances of getting visa as i am changing the field from technical to business field. and which in take will b better for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?