22nd June 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Loan for business on my BTech degree? How much loan can I get?

Hi sir, this is maheedhara naidu. I have completed my Btech I have a business plan. How to get loan on btech degree and how much I get the loan.

25th June 2022, 04:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Loan for business on my BTech degree? How much loan can I get?

For such purpose you can apply for personal or business loan.
The amount of security depends on the amount of loan you would apply for.
You can visit thr nearby branch of bank for application purpose.
You can also fill the form with required documents.
For bigger amount you will need a guarantor or some mortgage like agricultural land , flat, some plot etc
One can give preference to government banks as they charge lower rate of interest.
Getting loan on the basis of certificate id a difficult task as not every would provide you loan on the basis of your certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?