22nd February 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for coaching classes of AIPMT?

How to get scholarship for preparing for AIPMT? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me with the information which I need to know as soon as possible. Kindly answer me on this. Thanks!

8th April 2017, 03:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for coaching classes of AIPMT?

There is no scholarship as such for pursuing coaching classes in order to prepare for entrance exams like AIPMT. Scholarships are given by the coaching institutes which is basically a percentage of discount in your coaching fees. These scholarships are given based on the scholarship exams conducted by the concerned coaching institute as well as based on your performance in 10th or 12th. Hence, contact the coaching institute from which you want to seek coaching classes to get the details of the scholarship norms.
8th April 2017, 03:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for coaching classes of AIPMT?

There is no scholarship as such for pursuing coaching classes in order to prepare for entrance exams like AIPMT. Scholarships are given by the coaching institutes which is basically a percentage of discount in your coaching fees. These scholarships are given based on the scholarship exams conducted by the concerned coaching institute as well as based on your performance in 10th or 12th. Hence, contact the coaching institute from which you want to seek coaching classes to get the details of the scholarship norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?