21st February 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship to do complete B.Tech 4 years in good college in India?

How to get scholarship to do complete B.Tech 4 years in good college in India? I just completed now my 12th grade and I am looking forward to do the B.Tech Engineering course with less expense as I cannot afford for it completely. So, can you please provide me the information on how to get the scholarship and how to proceed for the same?

Thank you.

16th July 2017, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship to do complete B.Tech 4 years in good college in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get scholarship to do complete B.Tech 4 years in good college in India? I just completed now my 12th grade and I am looking forward to do the B.Tech Engineering course with less expense as I cannot afford for it completely. So, can you please provide me the information on how to get the scholarship and how to proceed for the same?

Thank you.

Candidates after completion of 10+2 can apply for various scholarships to pursue B.Tech course in India. Various government and private organizations offer scholarships to deserving students. Applicants are offered scholarships on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and family income. Candidates can also contact their college for scholarships or they can apply directly for a scholarship. List of scholarships available for the BTech students is given below;

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Foundation For Excellence Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?