20th November 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?

Hello
I have got 89% marks in pcm 12board exam.
If there any scholarship for me for
doing my btech in any good university in foreign????
please tell me as soon as possible
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  2. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  3. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  4. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  5. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  6. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  7. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  8. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offers MD in Ayurveda in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  12. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  13. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  14. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  15. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  17. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  18. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
2nd January 2015, 05:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?

Almost all the universities will offers scholarships. But, they will select only few number of students for scholarships. Mostly, they will select the students on the basis of following criteria
1)12th percentage - Above 80%
2)SAT score - Above 1800 marks
3)IELTS - At least 6.5 bands
If you can satisfy the above criteria, you will have chances to get a scholarship. So, try to secure good marks in SAT and IELTS exams. So, that universities can consider you, to offer scholarship.
23rd June 2023, 09:22 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?

There are several universities abroad that offer B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) programs and provide scholarships to international students. However, the availability of scholarships and specific eligibility criteria can vary from year to year. It is recommended to visit the official websites of the respective universities for the most accurate and up-to-date information on scholarships. Here are some universities known for offering B.Tech programs with scholarships:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - United States
Stanford University - United States
California Institute of Technology (Caltech) - United States
University of California, Berkeley - United States
Carnegie Mellon University - United States
Purdue University - United States
University of Cambridge - United Kingdom
University of Oxford - United Kingdom
Imperial College London - United Kingdom
ETH Zurich - Switzerland
Delft University of Technology - Netherlands
Technical University of Munich - Germany
National University of Singapore (NUS) - Singapore
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) - Hong Kong
Australian National University - Australia
University of Toronto - Canada
McGill University - Canada
Seoul National University - South Korea
Tokyo Institute of Technology - Japan
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - India (Note: Some IITs in India offer scholarships to international students)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?