25th December 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?

hello
im monika takalkar studying in fybsc. can i get inspire scholarship for second year if i get good percentage in fybsc. is there any conditions for students who are eligible for this scholarship like they should get good percentage in fybsc also then & then they will get second years scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year for Inspire Scholarship?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  4. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  5. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  7. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  10. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
  12. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  13. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  14. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  16. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship having 9.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
27th December 2014, 10:12 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?

Currently Inspire scholarship is given to top 10000 students who are among top 1% in 12th class or 10th class. And for 12th class students they must need to take admission in B.Sc Natural Sciences or Basic Sciences.

And they are giving scholarships to those students who are scoring 1st rank in their college in the M.Sc or M.Tech degree (In Applied Sciences).

There main goal to provide scholarships to those students who are in research and development. Currently you are not eligible for any scholarship related to Inspire.

Official website:
http://www.online-inspire.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?