23rd February 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year?

SIR,

I am a B.tech 2nd year student.i belongs to poor family under BPL scheme
so tell me how i get scholarship? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required for it? I just want to get the scholarship somehow. So, please help me to get it. Thanks.

Thanks.

25th May 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,

I am a B.tech 2nd year student.i belongs to poor family under BPL scheme
so tell me how i get scholarship? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required for it? I just want to get the scholarship somehow. So, please help me to get it. Thanks.

Thanks.

Students can contact the college authority for getting scholarship while studying B.Tech 2nd year. They can also apply for some of the scholarships like the J.M. Sethia Scholarship for Class 9 to 12, for UG and PG courses, Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship etc. Those students who have scored over 70% marks in 10+2 are eligible to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. Those students who are studying graduate engineering are given Rs 1500 as a scholarship. Students can download the application from the Sitaram Jindal Foundation website and apply. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?