25th February 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How to inquiry about not receipt of scholarship after getting selected?

sir my name is rahul singh tomar and i had got 86.6% marks in 12th in 2014 but i have not recieve scholarship and my name is in selected candidate list. sir please check it is most important for me sir please check my email [email protected]

8th April 2016, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to inquiry about not receipt of scholarship after getting selected?

You should have mentioned the name of the scholarship for which you were selected as there are numerous scholarships and it is not possible for us to give detailed solution unless you mention the name of the scholarship. If the scholarship amount is already disbursed, you need to contact the concerned authority stating your details and raising your concern requesting for feedback on this matter. You can comment below with the name of the scholarship ; post which we will give you detailed explanation as to whom you should contact, how to contact and what you should write in your request.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?