1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?

Hello Everyone,
I want to go Abroad for further studies. The total cost of my course is upto Rs. 20 Lacs. I want to know that can I apply for an education loan partly from different banks? It means that can I apply for Rs. 8 Lacs from one Bank and remaining Rs. 12 Lacs from another Bank? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply an education loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies? -- [New]
  2. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  6. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  14. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  15. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  16. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
8th April 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?

No, it is not possible to apply for education loan from two banks in this manner. You can apply for education loan from one bank at a time. This is because when you opt for education loan, an account will be opened by your bank in RBI and all details will be stored and bank will also ask for various original docs. So other banks will check this before sanctioning loan. Hence , unless you have a genuine case where you are opting for two different courses, it is not possible to opt for education loan from two banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?