25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?

Hello friends, Can you tell me which are the banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BCA aspirant, preparing for AIMA-UGAT. Provide me the bank names with details of education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  2. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in UK?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course? -- [New]
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  7. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  8. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  11. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  12. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
4th March 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, Can you tell me which are the banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BCA aspirant, preparing for AIMA-UGAT. Provide me the bank names with details of education loan.

There are various nationalized banks and private banks offering education loans to study Bachelor of Computer Application course. Banks like State Bank of India, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Punjab National Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, etc. are offering education loan to study BCA course.
The student should be an Indian and should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 for getting an education loan to study BCA course. A student must have secured admission to the BCA course in any reputed college or university through an entrance test or merit based selection process. In general, education loan does not have processing charges. Student can contact any one of the above mentioned bank branches and submit the necessary documents for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?