2nd October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BCA(H) program? Details of Bank Education Loan?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please tell me that which are the Banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BCA(H) aspirant. Provide me the Bank names with details of education loan. Waiting for your response!

4th March 2023, 12:51 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BCA(H) program? Details of Bank Education Loan?

There are many banks that offer education loans with low interest rates for BCA(H) program. Some of the popular banks with their interest rates and details of education loan are:
  • State Bank of India (SBI): SBI offers an education loan with an interest rate of 6.90% - 9.30% per annum for studies in India and 6.90% - 9.70% per annum for studies abroad. The maximum loan amount for studies in India is up to Rs. 10 Lakh, and for studies abroad, it is up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
  • Punjab National Bank (PNB): PNB offers an education loan with an interest rate of 6.80% - 9.30% per annum for studies in India and 6.80% - 9.80% per annum for studies abroad. The maximum loan amount for studies in India is up to Rs. 10 Lakh, and for studies abroad, it is up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
  • HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank offers an education loan with an interest rate of 8.00% - 13.00% per annum. The maximum loan amount for studies in India and abroad is up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
  • Axis Bank: Axis Bank offers an education loan with an interest rate of 8.55% - 10.50% per annum. The maximum loan amount for studies in India and abroad is up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
  • ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank offers an education loan with an interest rate of 7.45% - 10.20% per annum. The maximum loan amount for studies in India and abroad is up to Rs. 50 Lakh.

The terms and conditions for education loans may vary from bank to bank. It is advisable to check the details of each bank's education loan before applying. Generally, banks require the borrower to provide collateral security for education loans above a certain amount. The repayment period for education loans is also usually between 5 to 15 years, depending on the bank and the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?