13th April 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get if applied for Central Sector Scholarship?

Respected Sir,
I have applied for Central Sector Scholarship.
I want to know that what amount I get in this scholarship?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

16th April 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get if applied for Central Sector Scholarship?

The amount of scholarship depends on your year of graduation. Usually the scholarship is 1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.

For details, you can refer to the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 26 views)
17th April 2015, 09:31 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount I will get if applied for Central Sector Scholarship?

Central sector scholarship scheme was introduced by the government of India. The scholarship will be given @ 1000/- per month at graduation level for first three years of college and University courses and Rs 2000/- per month at Post graduation level. The scholarship would be Paid for 10 months in an academic year.
17th April 2015, 09:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education.

* For graduation courses the rate of scholarship is Rs.1000/- month for 3 years and disbursed lump sum of amount Rs.10,000/- at the end of the academic year.

* For post graduation course the rate of the scholarship is RS.2000/- per month for 2 years after graduation and a disbursed lump sum of amount of Rs.20,000/- at the end of the academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?