31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?

Hello everyone,
I will get a scholarship after scoring
90% marks in 12th CBSE Board Delhi,
So, I would like to know what amount I
will get in this scholarship?
Waiting for your reply.

4th April 2015, 03:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?

The central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher studies.

After passing class 12 CBSE you will avail CSS scholarship.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate must have passed class 12 examination with a minimum aggregate of 80% marks.

3. The total annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum from all the sources.

* The scholarship amount is Rs.1000/- per month for graduation courses and Rs.2000/- for the post-graduation courses.
11th April 2015, 04:19 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?

The central board of secondary education (CBSE) provide scholarship to the merit listed students. The CBSE provide an amount of 10,000 rupee scholarship annually to the student who go for the graduation and 20,000 rupee annually to the students who go for the post graduation. But for getting listed in the merit list you have to score at least 80 percent marks in your higher secondary education.
12th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I will get a scholarship after scoring
90% marks in 12th CBSE Board Delhi,
So, I would like to know what amount I
will get in this scholarship?
Waiting for your reply.

It depends on the Government Scheme of the Scholarship they used to provide to the meritorious students. So, government scheme keeps on changing. But, looking the overall procedure you will be provided the scholarship of 10k per year.
12th April 2015, 01:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

CBSE offers a single scholarship for the 12th passed candidates. The CSSS it is the scholarship given to the meritorious students who have secured good marks .
The scholarship is given to 81,000 students of which 41,000 for boys and girls each .
The scholarship amount is ₹ 20,000 for the students who are studying technical degree per year and ₹10,000 for non- technical .
The students who have made the drop in year after passing 12th are not eligible.
The scholarship amount will be given at the end of academics session.
There is reservation for reserved category students .
It is only for those candidates who is going for higher studies in regular mode .
Distance Mode students are nit eligible.
21st June 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I scored 92.6% in 12th in non medical CBSE & want to know about scholarships available. Known please reply
13th July 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

My son 12th 91.8% marks any scholarships please help
23rd July 2022, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got 88 percent what scholarship gve out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?