21st October 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?

Dear Sir,

I have applied for CBSE Scholarship after completing my 12th with 92% marks. My name is declared in the list of awardees but till not get the amount.
When will the scholarship amount deposited in my bank account?

Kiran

29th April 2015, 08:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?

CBSE offers Central sector scholarship scheme (CSSS) for all eligible and meritorious candidate's to provide financial assistance to pursue their higher education. The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- month at the graduation level for first three years and disbursed lump sum amount o Rs.10,000/- at the end of the academic year. Scholarship amount will be send to the candidate's bank account. If there is a delay in the scholarship you can register an issue at http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f and track the issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?