11th February 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under New E-commerce Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in BCom(H) then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

15th February 2019, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under New E-commerce Scholarship?

A cash prize of 1500 USD will be awarded to the winner and it will given in the name of the institute or school, where the student is currently studying.

The payment will be done in the form of a cheque to the school or college. Just make sure you are studying at present.
15th February 2019, 08:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you are selected for New E-commerce Scholarship, then you will receive $1,500 USD. There will be no cash awarded to winners. Scholarship amount is directly disbursed to the educational institution attended by the student. Every winner are required to submit all proof needed to prove they are a current student.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship
15th February 2019, 08:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you are selected for New E-commerce Scholarship, then you will receive $1,500 USD. But you will not get cash amount in hand. Scholarship amount is directly disbursed to the educational institution where you are studying. You will have to submit all proof needed to prove that you are a current student.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?