11th February 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

15th February 2019, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship?

You need to apply online through their official website. Just click on apply and write an essay of about 600 words on the given topic and submit it with all the requisite documents. You need to send the essay along with the documents in PDF format to the given email address.

Just make sure you have all the documents in the given format before sitting do the essay writing and application.
15th February 2019, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship:

At first you have to write a 600 words essay on the following topics:
Why is e-commerce good for the growth of the business? Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world? How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier? Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?

Then you have to send that essay along with required documents to the below given email address: [email protected]

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th February 2019 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?