27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in ITI then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

30th May 2019, 01:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in ITI then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Students can get around Rs 400 to Rs 2,400 as training fees which paid to the concerned Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and students will get one tool kit of Rs 1,000 through the concerned ITI, after completion of the training.

The above given are the amount students will get the under Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?