1st December 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Annual CGTrader Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Annual CGTrader Scholarship. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

6th December 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Annual CGTrader Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Annual CGTrader Scholarship. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

Annual CGTrader Scholarship 2018 offers $ 3000 for the students’ educational expenses. The best submission of essay will be awarded $ 2000 and two runners-up will receive $ 500 each through the Annual CGTrader Scholarship. Interested students have to write an essay on the topic “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”. The essay should be 500 – 1000 words length and should be submitted via online Click Here. Those students who are studying in High School senior, undergraduate or graduate course in the current year are eligible to apply for the Annual CGTrader Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?