15th May 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

JNU offers scholarship to study M.Tech course? How much amount of scholarship is offered?

Sir,
I want to know that JNU provides scholarships
for doing M.Tech course? If yes, then
how much amount of schoalrship they
provide?

Related Questions:
  1. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  4. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  5. Is there any Institute/University from where I can complete my PG without fees?
  6. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  7. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  8. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th?
  9. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  10. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  11. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
  12. How to get Selected in sponsored category for GME?
  13. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  14. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  15. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D degree after doing MSc Biotech in JNU New Delhi
  18. How can I get my delayed CSS Scholarship if secured 86.2% in 12th CBSE?
18th May 2015, 11:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JNU offers scholarship to study M.Tech course? How much amount of scholarship is offered?

Jawaharlal Nehru university (JNU) offers scholarships for all eligible and meritorious candidate's. It also offers SYLLF fellowships, merit cum means scholarship, Tendulkar scholarship etc..,. But, there is no scholarship is offered for M.Tech course.
19th May 2015, 07:20 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: JNU offers scholarship to study M.Tech course? How much amount of scholarship is offered?

No, there is no any scheme regarding the Scholarship from the JNU. If you want to get the Scholarship then you have to apply from the government Scheme only else you have to go for the Education Loan. As JNU has not any Scene for the Scholarship Program in their Curriculum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?