24th June 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

25th June 2021, 12:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship is provided by The Vodafone India Foundation. The scholarship is for the meritorious students pursuing their graduation. The main objective of the Scholarship is to economically embolden the students of the underprivileged sections for their higher education.The scholarship reward is upto INR 20000.
27th June 2021, 07:43 PM
Msdhoni02

You will get Rs.20,000 as a scholarship rewari in Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship. You can apply for the sponsorship online through the official website. You just need to fill the application form adding all the important details in it.
27th June 2021, 07:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The scholarship is for the meritorious students pursuing their graduation. The main objective of the Scholarship is to economically embolden the students of the underprivileged sections for their higher education. The scholarship reward is upto INR 20000. The candidate must be pursuing graduation. Must have scored 75 % marks in the passing examination.
27th June 2021, 10:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Amount offered in Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship:

The detailed information about the Amount or Allowance offered in Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship is given below,

Name of the Scholarship - Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarship

>> Allowance offered - Rs.20,000/- per each candidate

>> Total number of 10 scholarships can be distributed among the eligible candidates.

>> Also only Indian applications are encourage to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?