15th August 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?

Hello sir, I am Bhim Singh Rathore and I was applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship but yet not get money. I forget my registration number. My A/C number of SBBJ bank is 61195383449, date of birth 11/6/1996 and Aadhar card number is 404322599449. Can you please know me when will I get the amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  2. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  3. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  4. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  5. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?
  6. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?
  10. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  11. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  12. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  13. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  14. Where to go if not get any information about Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Who are the nodal officers? -- [New]
  15. What to do if got message from Merit Cum Means Scholarship that your application is still under verification at institute level?
  16. How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  17. How to get lost registration ID of Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical and Professional students? How to remove the defects of application form?
  18. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
19th February 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?

I doesn't receive the full amount for the MNC scholarship.My friends got the full amount.why is it like this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?