29th July 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?

Hello sir, I am a minority (Parsis) candidate and want to study MBBS from Russia. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  2. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  3. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  4. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  5. Procedure to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Russia? -- [New]
  6. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  8. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  10. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  11. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  12. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  13. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Merit Cum Mean Scholarship if got 92% marks in 12th (Biology)?
  16. What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  18. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
5th February 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a minority (Parsis) candidate and want to study MBBS from Russia. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme to study MBBS from Russia. The Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are available for studies in India only and it is not offered to students who are studying in abroad countries. Students who belong to Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain & Parsi are eligible for the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme. Students’ parental income should be not more than Rs 2.5 Lakhs per year for availing the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme offered by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. Ministry of Minority Affairs website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?