10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th September 2019, 09:02 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!
Here I have attached you the PDF of detailed Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019. Please download the PDF and go through it for your reference.

For New Registration -> Click Here

For detailed Information of Scheme and Guidelines -> Click Here !!
23rd September 2019, 04:57 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019?

Procedure:--

1. Applicants can visit the official website i.e., (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/).

2. Applicants need to fill up and submit the online registration form.

3. Applicants can Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code).

4. Applicants need to upload the document.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?