6th August 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Udacity Google Developer Scholarship?

Hello friends, I am going to apply for Udacity Google Developer Scholarship so that I can do Android Developer certificate course in Udacity. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Kindly let me know how much amount is offered?

12th July 2022, 11:04 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Udacity Google Developer Scholarship?

For the beginner track , total of 15000 seats are allocated for a period of 3 months exposure in the introduction of CDS and HTML with the support of Udacity mentors , after that top 1500 performers will get a scholarship for the Front End Web Developer Nanodegree program.
For intermediate track 10,000 seats are allocated to get access to offline web applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?