20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for ICWAI course?

I want to know about the details of the education loan scheme for my ICWAI course in IDBI Bank. I am going to apply for ICWAI course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about IDBI Bank education loan scheme for this course.

15th November 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for ICWAI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the details of the education loan scheme for my ICWAI course in IDBI Bank. I am going to apply for ICWAI course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about IDBI Bank education loan scheme for this course.

The IDBI Bank offers education loan to Indian nationals pursuing a course offered by The Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India (ICWAI). They can get a maximum of Rs 3 Lakhs for the ICWAI course. There is no security required for the IDBI Education loan for studying ICWAI course. Parents to be joint borrowers in the education loan in IDBI Bank. The IDBI Bank education loan covers the following expenses: initial registration fee, examination fee, library fee, Purchase of Computers / Laptop / tablet, essential to the completion of the course (not to exceed Rs 40,000), for books, conveyance, etc. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?