18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?

I have around 7 years of working experience in HR in India and UAE. I holds a B.Sc and PGDM. I have secured admission in The University of Central Lancashire, UK for MS in Human Resource Management. I have my savings equivalent to the course fee of Rs. 8000 Pounds but would still require the living expenses to stay and to to show the university. its a 1 year course and I have some shares which are Rs. 1,60,000 INR, Mutual funds of around Rs. 50,000 INR currently, Life Insurance (LIC) INR 8194/ quarter from last 10 years and is still going and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Fund of about Rs. 50,000 INR. My question is, I wish to take a Education Loan from any Bank, these are the only above documents I can show as my asset. I am presently working in Dubai on work visa and will come back to India for securing Loan. In this case I can get Education Loan? How much amount of Education Loan is easier for me to secure without any Guarantor?

Related Questions:
  1. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  2. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  5. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  8. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  16. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
27th May 2015, 01:33 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have around 7 years of working experience in HR in India and UAE. I holds a B.Sc and PGDM. I have secured admission in The University of Central Lancashire, UK for MS in Human Resource Management. I have my savings equivalent to the course fee of Rs. 8000 Pounds but would still require the living expenses to stay and to to show the university. its a 1 year course and I have some shares which are Rs. 1,60,000 INR, Mutual funds of around Rs. 50,000 INR currently, Life Insurance (LIC) INR 8194/ quarter from last 10 years and is still going and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Fund of about Rs. 50,000 INR. My question is, I wish to take a Education Loan from any Bank, these are the only above documents I can show as my asset. I am presently working in Dubai on work visa and will come back to India for securing Loan. In this case I can get Education Loan? How much amount of Education Loan is easier for me to secure without any Guarantor?
According to the information provided by you to us, the document that you hold is more than sufficient for showing your Authenticity as well as genuineity to get the Education loan. Also, you are having a lot of Savings that can acts as a guarantee in respect to the loan you will get. So, you can get the loan of maximum 20 lac from any Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?