13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of scholarship does a candidate get who has secured 85% in 10th CBSE?

Dear Friends,
My child has been scored 85% marks in 10th CBSE. How much scholarship will he get? Kindly tell me about the amount as soon as possible.

5th December 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of scholarship does a candidate get who has secured 85% in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
My child has been scored 85% marks in 10th CBSE. How much scholarship will he get? Kindly tell me about the amount as soon as possible.

Scholarship amount differs from one organization to another. Candidates have to check the scholarship amount on the website of the scholarship. For example, scholarship amount for the Class XI and XII is around Rs 500 per month in Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. Some organizations offer scholarships based on the test results which are conducted by the organizations. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th passed students with 85% marks in CBSE Board are given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?