10th August 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 90.4% in CBSE 10th Board exam and wish to avail scholarship from CBSE. Kindly tell me the procedure and other requirements for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? Requirements to apply?
  2. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  3. Requirements to apply for Online Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.80% in 12th CBSE?
  4. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  5. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  12. How can I get scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  18. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
11th August 2015, 08:13 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?

-> Of course ! you are eligible for many of scholarship schemes .
* As you got above 90% then it is damn sure that you will get scholarship .
- > The vast organisations offering scholarships are :---
* IOCL :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited .
* LIC :- Life Insuration Corporation .
* Batra vignan
* Other international scholarship schemes are also there .
-> Depending on your percentage , they will select you . where as in Indian schemes depending on caste they will select you even amount also .
11th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?

You need to register yourself by online. You can get scholarship through your school or by Government. Some schools are also provides the scheme of scholarship.
You will get scholarship only and only if you will pursuing in class 11th and 12th.

Tuition fee in class 10th must not be more than Rs. 1500/- per month.Application form should be attested by Principal of your school.
11th August 2015, 11:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The entire details of scholarship from CBSE as well as MHRD have been provided in the documents below. Kindly refer to the attachments below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 13 views)
12th August 2015, 02:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

http://https://scholarships.gov.in/main.do

You can visit the above mentioned site in order to get the detailed information about the procedure and all the requirements needed in order to avail scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?