16th August 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Courses to learn French language with some other foreign languages?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  2. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  3. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  4. Whether degree in foreign languages has no value?
  5. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  6. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  7. Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?
  8. Is it necessary to do courses in particular language before doing B.A with foreign language?
  9. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  10. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  11. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  12. Which subjects should I take after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Advice on selecting foreign language in B.A(hons) course?
  14. How to learn foreign language after graduating from DU
  15. How to get admission in JNU for foreign language in french degree courses
  16. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  18. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
5th December 2017, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to learn French language with some other foreign languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates can learn French Language courses in various colleges in India along with other foreign languages. They can study Certificate, Diploma and Graduate courses in French Language and other foreign languages. Candidates can study the following foreign language courses: Certificate in French Language, Certificate in Arabic Language, Certificate in Russian Language, BA Honors Arabic, BA Honors French, BA Honors German, BA Honors Japanese, BA Honors Spanish, BA Honors Russian, Diploma in Arabic, Diploma in Chinese, Diploma in French, Diploma in Italian, Diploma in Korean, Diploma in Japanese, Diploma in Persian, Diploma in Spanish etc. Candidates can study the courses in the universities like

The English and Foreign Languages University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?