30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

31st May 2019, 09:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

The winner of the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana contest will receive prize money of Rs. 25000/-.

The selection of the winner will be done through judgement on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.
1st June 2019, 10:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Under Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana, the winner of the logo contest will receive a prize of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand). All Indian citizens can participate in the logo contest.

Contact details;
Deepak Kumar Sah
Under Secretary
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Email: [email protected]
1st June 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Winner of the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) will get Rs 25,000.

Each team or designer can submit only one design for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY). It should be original and should be submitted online along with a written explanation of the logo for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY).
1st June 2019, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The amount of Rs. 25000/- will be given as prize money to winner of the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana contest.

All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana Contest.
2nd June 2019, 06:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, the Winner of the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) shall receive prize money worth INR 25,000.

How to Apply:

Step 1: Visit the Official website.
Step 2: Click on the Task Page, and click on 'Do this task now'.
Step 3: Upload your Image containing the logo, and complete the application
3rd June 2019, 12:53 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the Award for : Design of logo

Cash prize of Rs.25000/- for winning candidate.

Theme represents Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

There is no need of any educational qualification.

No age limit requirement for design of logo under pradhan mantri adarsh yojana.

But you must be a citizen of India.

If any patent issue ,candidate ca. Resolve the issue legally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?