30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if passed Combined Biotechnology entrance exam conducted by JNU? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech in Biotechnology and have passed Combined Biotechnology entrance exam conducted by JNU. Can I get scholarship? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

4th May 2017, 01:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if passed Combined Biotechnology entrance exam conducted by JNU? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Those candidates who successfully had completed 10+2+3 and currently pursuing M.Sc. in Biotechnology under JNU are eligible to Rs. 3000 per month as a scholarship. The amount of the scholarship will only be given after commencement of the first semester and the scholarship will only be extended and provided to those candidates who will score equal to or more than 6.00 CGPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?