27th November 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?

My daughter have been written the SSLC exams very well.she is sure to get above 95% in sslc.our financial problem is too tight.So,we want to get her the scholarship.what is the procedure to write the entrance exam to get her a scholarship?please help us.

25th October 2017, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter have been written the SSLC exams very well.she is sure to get above 95% in sslc.our financial problem is too tight.So,we want to get her the scholarship.what is the procedure to write the entrance exam to get her a scholarship?please help us.

Students after completion of SSLC can appear for the following scholarship examinations.

The Velammal Science Talent Search Examination - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Young India Scholarship for School Students - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Scholarship Test - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?