18th December 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

6th February 2019, 11:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?
This Scholarships is for college students (UG/PG) for pursuing their higher education in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams.

Scholarship amount may vary from 30 to 80 % of the total fees paid to the college.

Students will be shortlisted based on merit, followed by an interview.

Visit this website more detailshttps://tatatrusts.goodera.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?