17th January 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will I get under the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021?

I am looking forward to applying for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme which was announced recently for 2021. I just want to know that as I am a BSc graduate in Mathematics, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

20th January 2021, 09:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will I get under the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021?

°°° You will get multiple awards under the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021:

Maintenance allowance educatio

Reader charges for Blind Students

Reimbursement of compulsory non refundable fees

Study tour charges / thesis typing and printing charges

Annual book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course including distance and continuing education

°°° The following documents are mandated for each applicant:

Certificate for the qualifying examination

Proof of income

Caste certificate

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://scholarship.gov.in
21st January 2021, 01:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will I get under the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021?

--- A selected student will get MULTIPLE AWARDS under the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021.

--- BENEFITS

Maintenance allowance

Reader charges for Blind Students

Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fee

Study tour charges

Annual book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course including distance and continuing education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?