17th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Hello, I am studying English Honours in BA. I want to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of 2021. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to the students of Chandigarh. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

20th January 2021, 08:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

°°° In order to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021, an applicant must:

Belong to OBC / SC community.

Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT.

Be pursuing post matriculation or post secondary courses.

Have an annual family income of not more than rupees 100000 from all sources.

°°° NOTE:

Students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course and students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuous education.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://scholarship.gov.in
21st January 2021, 12:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

--- Eligibility to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 ---

The candidate should belong to OBC or SC community and be a permanent resident of Chandigarh union territory.

Be pursuing post matriculation or post secondary courses and have an annual family income of not more than INR 100000 from all sources.

The students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.

Students to pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?