17th January 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

I want to apply for the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme this year. But I don’t know how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship?

20th January 2021, 08:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

°°° Visit the official websit to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

°°° Then download the notification and read all the guidelines carefully and then select the undertaking and continue then you have to select get State of domicile/ scheme type / gender / write the applicant's name / date of birth / mobile number / email ID.

°°°Provide the bank details and then select Aadhar or bank account number as identifications details and click on the register button.

°°° The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated now login using OTP and fill in the application form.

°°° An application ID and password will be generated and use that for future references.

°°° NOTE:
All applicants are advised to fill the application form correctly as no changes can be made once submitted.
21st January 2021, 01:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021

Procedure to apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021---

You have to click on the given below link in order to apply.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

Download the notification read all the details to find if you are eligible or not and if you are eligible then select the undertaking and continue and enter all the details such as your gender, name and other important information.

Provide bank for Aadhar card number as identification detail and click on register button then you will receive a registered ID and password.

Login using OTP and fill in the application form then an application ID and password will be generated and it can be used for future reference to track status or anything else you want to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?