12th May 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?

Please someone explain me that how much is th fee for the Btech course (Civil Engineering) including exam fee and tuition fee and upto how much can I get bank loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  5. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  8. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  11. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  14. Can I drop a year to prepare for GRE or do M.Pharm directly?
  15. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  18. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
13th May 2015, 09:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?

The academic fee varies from college to college and institute to institute. It also varies from state to state. We are unable to provide the details as you have not mentioned the state and college name. The bank will offer maximum educational loan amount for studies in India is Rs.7.50 lacs and for studies in abroad it is Rs.15 lacs.
14th July 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?

Ramdev baba nagpur fee for open category 2019 and how much tuition fee it involves
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?