30th September 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?

sir.In nicmar managment seats are available are not? then tell me the fee structure and process........i am compleated b-tech in civil engineering....bank providing education loan to this institute....when admissions are started ....sir plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  2. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  3. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  4. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  7. Details of Education loan for PGP QS/HSEM NICMAR?
  8. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  9. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  10. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  11. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  12. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. Which institute is good to join Merchant Navy Deck Cadet course? What would be the fee structure and will I get education loan for it? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  16. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  17. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  18. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
13th March 2023, 05:13 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?

NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management and Research) is a reputed institute that offers various courses in construction management and related fields.

The fee structure for different courses varies depending on the duration, campus and specialization. You can find the detailed fee structure for each course on this website.

NICMAR does not offer any management seats or direct admission to any of its courses. The admission is based on merit and performance in the entrance exam (NCAT) and personal interview.

However, NICMAR does provide scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious students who meet certain criteria. You can find more information about the scholarship schemes on this website.

Regarding education loan, NICMAR has tie-ups with some banks such as HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda etc. that offer education loans to eligible students at concessional rates of interest. You can contact these banks directly or through NICMAR for more details.

You can also apply for education loans from other banks or financial institutions as per your convenience and eligibility. However, you will have to check with them about their terms and conditions and whether they recognize NICMAR as an approved institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?