16th July 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How much loan amount Axis Bank provides without any security?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank of 6 lakh to study B.Tech course. I want to know how much amount I can get without any security?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  2. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  3. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  4. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  8. How to get Education Loan from Axis Bank for admission in a private medical college?
  9. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  10. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  12. Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  14. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  15. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  17. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  18. How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?
17th July 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much loan amount Axis Bank provides without any security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank of 6 lakh to study B.Tech course. I want to know how much amount I can get without any security?

Axis Bank provides education loan to those students who have secured admission in Graduation or Post Graduation course from a recognized university/institution. Applicant must be an Indian national. For a loan amount of up to Rs 4 Lakhs there is no margin money required. The parent of the applicant will be the Co applicant of the loan. Collateral Security is required in cases wherever necessary. Assignment of LIC Policy is required as additional security in favor of the bank. Therefore, candidates have to contact the Axis Bank branch for exact details regarding security details. Axis Bank Education Loan website link is given Click Here
17th July 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much loan amount Axis Bank provides without any security?

You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs from Axis Bank without any security. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. To get an education loan of Rs.6 lakhs, your parents need to be the joint borrowers and you need to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?