13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum amount one can get from State Bank of Travancore to study MBBS Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MBBS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MBBS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

15th August 2021, 12:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much maximum amount one can get from State Bank of Travancore to study MBBS Abroad?

SBI education loan for MBBS abroad starts around 8.8% p.a. The maximum loan amount that can be sanctioned by government banks could go up to INR 1.5 Crores.

Eligibility:-

1- Students must have all the papers related to collateral security.

2- The applicant must be an Indian national.

3- The applicant should have got admission to a recognized institute abroad.

4- The applicant must have had a good academic record.
15th August 2021, 01:05 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much maximum amount one can get from State Bank of Travancore to study MBBS Abroad?

The maximum amount one can get from State Bank of Travancore to study MBBS Abroad is 80 lakhs to pursue MBBS in India. These are mostly secured loans that require you to pledge equivalent collateral.

Visit the website www.onlinesbi.com for more information.
15th August 2021, 01:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount one can get from the State Bank of Travancore to study MBBS abroad. The candidate can get the interest rate of government bank education loans ranges between 8% and 10%. For an instance, SBI education loan for MBBS abroad starts around 8.8% p.a. The maximum loan amount that can be sanctioned by government banks could go up to INR 1.5 Crores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?