18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Vijaya Bank to study MBBS in Abroad?

I want to study MBBS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Vijaya Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Vijaya Bank against an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  2. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  4. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  5. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  6. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  7. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  8. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  11. Maximum amount to get in Education Loan to study MBBS course?
  12. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  13. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  14. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Syndicate Bank to study BS in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  16. Disbursement of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  17. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
26th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Vijaya Bank to study MBBS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Vijaya Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Vijaya Bank against an education loan?

The maximum amount to get in an education loan from Vijaya Bank to study in abroad is Rs 20 Lakhs. For studies in India, the maximum amount is Rs 10 Lakhs. Students have to provide necessary Collateral security for the education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs to study in abroad through Vijaya Bank. They have to pay 15% margin for the studies in abroad. Students can contact Vijaya Bank branch for more details regarding education loan for abroad studies or can find the details in the Vijaya Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?