18th January 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MBBS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MBBS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MBBS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

21st January 2019, 01:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MBBS in Abroad?

The maximum amount offered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MBBS course in Abroad is subject to repaying capacity of the parents/ students.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Federal Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?